I’ve notice that the last few blogposts have covered pretty heavy topics, so I figured that I would talk about something a little light this week. Today I’m going to talk about the little moments in my life that make me smile. There are capital “M” moments that have made me smile. When I graduated college, buying our first house, falling in love and getting married, and seeing Zachary for the first time are just a few of the big “M” moments that have made me smile. But I think that it is important to find the little “m” moments in order to make life more enjoyable and to count our blessings. So here is my list of some of the little moments this past week:
- Zachary waking up and crying because he had to fart.
- Checking my weather app and seeing how the weather will be dropping into the 80s next week.
- A movie I wanted to watch appearing on my Netflix home page.
- Zachary laughing until he chokes.
- Susan saying she wants to eat steak.
- The smell of gasoline while filling up.
- Waking up and finding out I have another hour before I need to get up.
- Getting a $10 gift card for looking at a car at Willow Bend Mall.
- Driving on an open freeway listening to my favorite podcasts.
- Seeing people crack up while playing the telephone/pictionary game last week.
What were some moments this past week that has made you smile?